Coming Home Design Journal
This journal is designed for anyone considering a home renovation or new build journey and wanting to design a space that is both a true reflection of themselves and a forever home.
Browse through 8 key elements that show you how to design like a designer, take the interactive tests and tutorials, sit back in the comfort of your home and take the time to read across 200 pages inviting you to record your thoughts and learn how to create a design brief that allows you to unlock the potential in your new space.
Features and Benefits
- Practical advice guided interactive exercises to help you unlock the potential in your home renovation or new build.
- Thought-provoking questions and quotes to guide you through the process of designing a home that will help you find your design voice.
- Prompts help you to really understand who we are as individuals and how these dynamics can shape our homes and spaces for the better. capture your life vision and hone in on your goals. This journal helps you reflect on your spatial journey holistically, and challenges you to dive deeper to uncover your best version and in turn a forever home.
- Start any time. The journal is not dated so you choose when you want to dive in.
- Linen fabric hardcover
- Lay-flat binding
- Blue ribbon marker
- Cream coloured high quality paper
- Includes notes pages (lined, bulleted and graph)
- Dimensions: 8” x 6”
- 200 pages
- Made with FSC certified (environmentally friendly) materials
- Can be purchased as a bundle with our Masterclass video series ‘ Unlocking the Potential in your space’ which includes 14 videos and tutorials ranging from how to sketch your own floor plan, find the best orientation in your space or site, finding your flow to conversations with an architect and interactive sessions on how to find your design style/
Delivery & Returns
Shipping is free when purchased with the Masterclass or €4.95 P&P when sold separately.
All sales are final. We do not accept returns, exchanges, or refunds.